PF-4™ Fluoride And Arsenic Reduction Elements
*The PF-4™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters are made and assembled in the USA
- PF-4™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters adsorb the following unwanted elements found in drinking water:
- Heavy Metal Ions
- MTBE (Methyl-tertiary-butyl-ether)
- Trihalomethanes (THM)
- DBCP (Dibromo-chloro-propane)
- Herbicides and Pesticides
- Made from safe, non-leaching Polypropolene #5 that is BPA-free
- Sold in a set of 2
- PF-4™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters are designed to be used in conjunction with the Berkey Earth® Elements or the Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filter Elements
- Attach to the bottom of the Berkey Earth® Elements or the Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filter Elements and sit in the lower chamber of the Berkey unit
- Number of PF-4s in the bottom chamber must match the number of Berkey Earth® Elements or Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filter Elements in the top chamber; for example, 2 Berkey Earth® Elements would require 2 PF-4™ Filters
- PF-4™ Filters need replacement after six months.
- Berkey PF-4™Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements for the Berkey Earth® Filters or Ceramic Filters
PF-4 lessening components, are intended to adsorb the accompanying four undesirable components most ordinarily found in drinking water.
– MTBE (Methyl-tertiary-butyl-ether)
PF-4 channels are likewise intended to adsorb:
– DBCP (Dibromo-chloro-propane)
– THMs (trihalomethanes)
– Herbicides and Pesticides
– Heavy Metal particles
Note: The PF-4 shell is produced using safe, non-draining Polypropylene #5, that is BPA-Free and is utilized for sustenance things, for example, ketchup jugs and yogurt holders. For use with New Berkey Earth and White Super Sterasyl Ceramic Filtration Elements ONLY. For Black Berkey Elements, you should utilize the PF-2’s. Sold in Set of 2. Introduced in bring down chamber.